What to Bring
- Notebook and Pen
- Bug Spray
- Travel-size Toilet Paper
- Eye Mask*
- Pillow (horseshoe or regular)*
- Short / Long Sleeve T-Shirts / Sweatshirts
- Light Jacket or Sweater
- Closed Toe Shoes (think comfort)
- Wet Wipes or Hand Sanitizer
- Gifts for Children*
- Personal Camera*
- Towels and one-piece Swimsuit*
- Personal Medication
- Photocopy of Passport
- Snacks (trail mix / granola bars / candy / etc.)*
- Travel Sewing Kit*
- Miscellaneous (reading book,iPod, travel board games, playing cards, etc.)*
- Loose One Dollar Bills
- Eastern Europe Travel Adapter / Converter Plug
- When Visiting Orphanages: Jeans, skirts, and sleeved shirts.
- Sunday: Modest skirts for women, dress slacks for men.
- Off Days: Capri's and bermuda shorts are okay.